Have all pregnancy symptoms. Is it possible for a woman to get pregnant after a tubal?

I'm a healthy 33 year old mom, and had my tubes cut, tied and burned on 12/30,2005...I have been having all pregnancy symptoms for a few days now so I went to my doctor yesterday and he did blood work and will call me as soon as it comes in. Is it possible for a woman to get pregnant after a tubal like I had? I had mine CUT, TIED, and BURNED!!! What are the chances of a woman getting pregnant after a procedure like that? Please help, I need answers now!!!
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013