Have alcohol induced jaundice, high bilirubin. Taking medication. Headed for liver failure?

I have alcohol induced Jaundice . My bilirubin numbers are high. As of 9/03/13 they are (Total bilirubin: 21.60) (direct bilirubin: 19.2) these numbers have been going up since the last 3 weeks when my tests were started. they were 14.90 and 12.7 last week (02/03/13) respectively and 8.40 and 3.20 on 16/02/13. My ggt has been coming down from 2341 on 16/02/03 to 350 on 02/03/13 and 220 today (09/03/13) I am on medication since 16/02/13. Please advise how critical my condition is and am i headed for liver failure? I am very worried
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013