Have air bubble like feeling in stomach and dry mouth. Had gallbladder removed. Reason?

Hi, I am a 30year old woman weigh about 82kgs and measure about 167cm tall. I have 2 kids 11 & 3. Since having the boys I have worried about pains & things in my body incase they are life threatening. I had my gallbladder taken out nearly 6years ago due to stones. I had a colonoscopy & endoscopy in august 2011 and a abdominal ultrasound the same month. All come back completely normal. Blood tests are always normal and similar in comparison to past tests. Yet I keep getting this air bubble like feeling in my stomach which is uncomfortable, I get discomfort around right side of abdomen & in back ( I am told its probably muscular) I ve had urine tests that perfectly clear. I do get reflux , burping. Do I need to be concerned that I have something wrong with stomach or another organ . The other thing bothering me is a dry mouth feeling coming down from nasal passage with pressure across face. Thanks in advance for any advice
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013