Have aggressive MND, limited movement, cough, lots of secretions. Can online doctor help?

I am assistin gmy sister in the care of her husband long distance until I can move to Melbourne Australia in two weeks. He has aggressive MND & is now limited since inception last twelve months of movement & cough. He makes a lot of secretions & feels at times like he is drowning & we are trying to dry his secretions up with meds that have that action. I am a Registered Nurse/Midwife & find a bit of a juggle happening by ohone to keep on top of his prescribed meds & leeway to add eg. Phneregan pus a non drowsy type anticholinergic any ideas
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Sep 2013
We are sorry to say that at present the stage of M N D is in its last phase as you yourself is in medical field so you know better.
As secretion is in the airways rout so there is no hope.
At last we have to accept reality.
God help you. Dr. HET