Have afib, taking xerelto, metoprolol. Have thoracic aortic aneurysm. Can take flight?

I have been diagnosed with afib. I am current taking 20mg of Xerelto and Metoprolol, 25mg, daily. I also have an Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm at the aortic root that is approx 5.5 cm. My cardiologist suggests I continue with the medication and then review in six months to see if the aneurysm gets larger. My question is, I am booked to fly to Cancun this July. Should I be worried about taking this flight under my condition?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013