Have adult ADHD. Have sleep disorder, difficulty concentrating. Need help

hi my son is 25 and has been diagnosed with ADULT ADHD .. he took medication for a very brief period and is still in bad shape. cannot complete his studies and also never sticks to his job. he is addicted to grass and has been to rehab once but nothing has changed. he refuses all help and just wants to laze around watching tv internet gaming eats junk and has sleep disorder .he is staying away on his own since last 7 months and we have to support him monetarily.he gets violent is he is asked to do anything. we just dont know how to help him out of this situation. its causing severy stress and mental fatigue .. plz help
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013