Have adrenaline rush on smoking ice, body pain. Is there any medicine to stop this?

hmm? what is the reason when i smoke ice , i probably ended up like a stupid statue , and there are lots of time, i just sit and browse internet for 35 hours non stop , if i try to do something else also, the adrenaline within me runs my whole body and my endurance is gone , so even knowing it, i have to sit 35 hours non stop , even if i try to suppressed , this adrenaline flowing within me make my whole body pain and it drags me back to my previous habit , its like a circle that cannot end , Should i try to quit this with will power alone or is there medicine that can help you stop it, the more i try to run away from it, it keeps pulling me, so i always ended up smoking again. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012