Have adiposis dolorosa. Painful lipoma. Want to know about doctors. Have depression, elevated BP

I have adiposis dolorosa or dercum s disease. I have been diagnosed after removaal of several lg lipomas on my back. I know have many pea size ones on my upper legs and arms with more lg ones on my back that need to still be removed as well as new ones under my rib cage. The pain is horrible at times. My skin hurts so bad sometimes I can t stand clothes or a sheet on me. It is so hard to find a Dr who understands and mwill make the journey with you on whaqt works best for you. I am at the end of my rope and am tired of being looked at like I m crazy when I discibe the symptoms. Are there any Drs in the state of Fl that work with durcum s patients. By the way I work in Surgery at a hospital and none of the Drs have heard of it either. Please can any one help. I will be fifty years old in May and have many other health conditions, elevated BP , Elevated Colesteral, gastritis and pancreatitis from cronic gastritis. As well as severe arthitis and cronic joint pain that doesn t have any reason to hurt under clinical findings. The Durcum s seems to be progressing more rapidly in the last couple of years. Looking back I started having symptoms when I was around 38 yrs old. Oh ya cronic Depression also.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013