Have adhesive arachnoiditis. Night sweats, hard bump on vack, dizziness, horrible vision

Hello there! I am writing to inquire about a hard, cyst like bump on the back of my neck. I have adhesive arachnoiditis (L-4 to S-1) and am pretty used to putting up with pain, however, I recently noticed this lump while brushing my hair and became concerned. I have night sweats (I also have arach related hyperhydrosis) and brushed it off because of my age (47). My vision has become horrible, and I am now getting headaches I also get quite dizzy when I touch it. Prior to arach, I was so healthy I didn t even have a family physician, and very rarely get a headache, so I am wondering if there is cause for concern. Thank you in advance! Chrisitne P
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012