Have adenocarcinoma of duodenum. Uncontrollable shaking. Given Ativan. Any ideas?

My mother has adenocarcinoma of the duodenum . She had a whipple. Due to sepsis after the whipple, she was unable to receive any treatment ( chemo ) for her cancer. We were following her with serial CT scans. About 3 months ago, her cancer was found to be metastasized to her liver and all over her mesenteric cavity. She had a bile drain placed and is in hospice. She is experiencing increasing episodes of uncontrollable shaking. They are not seizures. She is fully awake and aware. She is able to respond during the episode. I gave her ativan. I also gave her candy. She wasn t eating well, and I thought that it might be a low glucose level. I have been trying to research this. I think it may be more related to her diagnosis. Can you give me any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013