Have addison's disease, estrogen dominance. On birth control. Can I be pregnant?<br>

I have addison s disease and my OB/GYN said i have estrogen dominance which means I am progesterone deficient. I have recently started taking DHEA to treat my condition and subsequently my menstrual cycle normalized a month after treatment. The next month i failed to take my YAZ birthcontrol and had sex without a condom. i had sex right before my first normal period began around the 7th of august. I should have gotten my period around the 4th but I did not. i had no cramping, no PMS symptoms, and no migraine headache accompanied by vomiting like i usually do with my period. (still trying to find a good treatment for my addison s induced episodes) I m now more than ten days late i think and i have had a negative pregnancy test. I am curious if it s possible i m actually pregnant or if my cycle is still having issues?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012