Have addiction to spasmo proxyvon, previously corex. Quit and marry?

I have been addicted to spasmo proxyvon since the last 4.5 years, and take 4-5 capsules each day. Before that I had addiction of Corex for the past 4 years. Can you suggest if I can quit my current / last addiction (spasmo) now. Should I go ahead and get married. If I get married, considering my past addictions , do I have a very big chance to expire prematurely. Then I will be spoiling another life, and would not want to do so.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013