Have acute viral meningitis. Getting headache, giddiness and nausea. Should I go for blood patch?

Hi Doctor, My sister underwent a LP test on 15th Jan. she was diagnoised with acute viral manengitis. she was discahrged on 20th jan and is at home taking rest from then on. she has been complaining about headache when she sits/stands which the doctor had informed saying its a post LP headache and should vanish in 3 to 4 days. however its more than a week now but her headache doesn seem to subside. she also has giddiness and nausea . is blood patch a complete solution.?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013