Have acute gastritis after taking mox-500, nozee, missed rantac 150. Can take rantac now?

Hello Doctor, I have been advised to take Rentac 150 before food, today night i forgot to take. i have to take Mox-500 and Nozee tablets after food , Now i am unable to sleep because of acute Gastric, i am not a chronic patient of gastric, BP or Sugar problems. Please suggest me can i take rentac 150 to get release from acute gastric problem instantly and have a nice sleep. Am 57 and this is firsttime experience. I dont use any regular medicine. Otherwise my health is normal. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013