Have acute acne problems. Taking benzoyl peroxide and clinamax gel. It would reoccur if i stop using. Is there any permanent solutions for acne?

Thank you. I'm 35 years old and still has acute acne problems. Tried a combination of benzoyl peroxide and clinamax gel. However, did not work for long. Once I stop using it acne or pimples would reoccur. Besides, I cannot use these medicines for long as I developed eye allergy and my ophthalmologist asked me to stop using them. Is there any permanent solutions for acne?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013