Have acute abdominal pain, constipation. Diagnosed as chrones, tbpcr, wilkis, now IBD. What to do?

dear doctor, i am 25years old unmarried student studying (computer sc. final yr.). i have been suffering from acute abdominal pain with constipation for the last 7 yrs. it is unfortunate that no doctors(gastroenterologists) in kolkata could able to locate the cause of my sufferings though made various tests and diagnosed as chrones, tbpcr ,wilkis (fall under ibd as told by them) and prescribed various medicines which i had to consume bu tproved futile. recently i have consulted with H.O.D(gastro)at A.I.I.M.S,New Delhi who has diagnosed me as IBS and not IBD. H e has advised me to resort to morning walk atleast for 30 mins. Kindly advise me how to get rid of my predicaments and also tell me whether IBS is curable. mousumi mitra, kolkata
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013