Have acromegaly. Taking Sandostatin. Chest pressure, increased pulse rate

I have acromegaly d/t a growth hormone secreting pituitary tumor . I am presently taking monthly injections 20mg Sandostatin and daily injections 15mg pegvisomant, among other misc. meds. Recently, over the last two weeks, I have begun to experience a pressure in my chest where I feel somewhat short of breath, and my chest sort of pain associated with it, only uncomfortable. During these episodes, my systolic goes down as low as 91-110 (my normal is 120-130) and diastolic stays in the 70s (as is my normal). My pulse stays normal (ranges from 60-75). I have attempted to tie it to activity, however, it does not get worse with activity. It has, over the last two weeks, increased in frequency. When I was finally able to catch one and listen to it with a stethoscope I noted a gallop (unsure if it is an s3 or s4 as I do not specialize in cardiology, I am only a RN). I m not nervous or scared, only curious to know why my heart would start acting out :). Thank you for any information you may be able to provide!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013