Have acne, scars, dark pigmentation in cheeks. Used medicines, no help. Does peeling help?

Hello doctor, i am 24 years old. I am really depressed with my acne on my face. Facing this problem for almost 6 years now. Went for medication quite a few times,did not help much. Acne is present in back of my shoulder also. They come red in colour and really damaged my face a lot with scars and this reddish and black pigmentation . Mostly these appears in center of my both cheeks. I used a few medicine like faceclin-A, crixan gel for last few months but does not seem to be helping me much. Will peeling help me and what kind of peeling should i opt for. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012