Have acne prone skin, oily skin, itching, redness on cheek. Should I go for dermaroller?

hello dr. i have been suffering from acne prone skin since i was 15 , i am 28 now and my dermatologist has done peels (glycolic and salicylic) , my acne go away but they reutn back , i had very oily skin earlier but now a days its getting dry.. or more of combination , and recently i have itching and redness and breakouts on my cheek, i am on isotane 20 mg since a a month. i dont want to spend too much on peels now as they need maintainance . should i go for dermaroller or tell me some permanant cure and also how to curb itching
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013