Have acne problem all over face, pain, puss, blood and itching. No relief with medicines. Taking aloe vera gel. Solution for getting rid of acne, scars and blemishes?

my name is noor .i am 26 years old. My height is 5feet 5 inches. My wait is 54 kg. I am unmarried. I have acne on my overall face specially on cheeks . pimples are read and pink color and pain,puss,blood,and itching is on face. I have tried every thing ,i have taken medicine,but i could nt get rid of acne ,scars,blemishes,damages and dents.i have heard about eloe vera,so i am eating the aloe vera jell daily in the morning. But do you have any slution to get rid of this problem forever?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012