Have acne on face. Took mincycline tablet. Skin getting darker and oily. Looking for the safe treatment

Hello, Before 6-8 months, i had a major acne problem on face. I took treatment with mincycline tablet(Minoz 50) for a month. And using continuously Dermadew acne soap till date. Now acne almost gone. But my skin goes darken day by day. Dr suggested me to apply dermadew caloe lotion on face for 2 times. But that making my face more darken and oily. Please suggest me rite treatment or vitamin that make my face somewhat fair.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012