Have acne on face. Have Thyroid and on Thyronorm 75. Treatment?

I am 30, female, married having Thyroid since last 6 years. I am on Thyronorm 75 till date. Suddenly I have developed an acne problem on my face. I had it previously but last few months they had completely disappeared without any trace or mark. Now they are back and look more like red boils clustered together below the hairline on the left side of my forehead and then more two of a kind on my left cheek. I am quite disturbed about my ordinary looks as I look ugly now.. :(
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013