Have acne, dark circles, mental stress. How can I get rid of them?

sir i am prabodh male 25 from eastern reagion of india(0). wt 78 ,kg ht 5 .8 . am suffering from acne since 8 yrs. earlier i took some medicine from a dermatologist which results severe acne. i got to knw that doctor himself is a psychological patient. anyhow later i took some medicine to supress althose the problem continued till this age. i didnt take any medicine from that incident coz of fear and trust deficity. now my current stage is though i have not severe acne but i hve severe pores and dark circles ...from my college days onwards i was going through mental stress inside coz of this though i am avery strong guy physically and mentally. i need ur help to get rid of there any shinning way get out of this hell.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013