Have acne, bumps, blackheads, pimples on forehead and around eyes. How can I get rid of it?

hi, my name is meagan and im an African american girl and im 14 years old. i had acne since around the end 4th grade, through middle school really bad and now its gone!!! i don t get bumps or blackheads and even pimples any more!!!! BUT, my problem is the that i have alot of scars and darkness on my forehead and a little around my eyes now, which is bad!!! you see a few months started alot different NATURAL home things like honey and egg white that took most of the pimples away and STOPED IT. But what i would like to know is how can i get rid of my acne scars and darkness around my forehead and eyes NATURALLY? p.s. i drink water alot ... somethimes around 5-6 cups a day not including at school and when im dancing
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013