Have acne and dark spots. Done chemical peel. Suggest cosmetics for oily skin

hi.... I am Pratiksha Bhoi, 18..... I have acne and dark spots all over my face. I also underwent 6 chemical peels at my dermatologist but uneffective. As suggested im using peroduo gel, sunprotect sunscream, dermadew acne soap. I find white colour flakes around my nose n cheeks from 4 days and get irration during application of peroduo cream at night. Do i need to change the products? plz suggest mi cosmetics suiting my oily skin.......
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012