Have acne. Taking diane35. Is that a side effect? Any other contraceptive?

Hello doc.. I took diane35 pills last 2011 for almost a year. My skin was very clear and clean. But wen i stopped and resumed again june 2012, iv noticed acne came out. I did not continue the pill and managed the acnes by taking roaccutane capsule for a month. But this year month of january, i decided again to restart diane 35 pills as a contraceptive . For first weeks i noticed pimples came out and more for the following weeks. I finished now the pills. But im worried if ill still continue this for month of february. Or ill take another brand of pills?. I feel really bad of pimples i have now and scared to be worse again. I really need advise doc. Ill wait for the reply.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013