Have acidity. Prescribed Ezerex and Cabergoline. Any side effects?

Actually I am suffering from acidity since April 2012. I visited many hospital and the doctor`s gave me medicien but still now i have not recovered. after sometimes since June 2012 i start feel i have no desire for sex and love with my wife, yesterday i visted the doctor he make some tests and after the result come out he told me males hormones is 1.9 and since your age is 31 hormones must be 4 or 5 The doctor gave me the follwoing medicien: 1- Ezerex Sachet 2- Mesterolone 25 Mg Tab 3- Cabergoline 0.5Mg Tab Now the question: Could my hormones get back to the normal level and it will be stable Any side affect for this medicien and for how long should take this medicien. Appreciate your kind advice ?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012