Have acid reflux, excessive mucus in throat, problem swallowing, constipation, taking cap, no relief. Cure?

I have acid reflux , excessive mucus in throat that I cannot cough up so I swallow it. I have also had constipation almost my entire life. Feeling so frustrated. Had a endoscopy that showed imflamation on esophagus. Prescribed meds for acid reflux . These meds make my throat dry and my mouth to the point where I cannot tolerate it. Also prescribed linzess for constipation. I have blowouts from the linzess. Any thoughts would be appreciated as I clear my throat almost non stop especially after eating. Don t know what to do anymore. Thanks, KC
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013