Have acid reflux and hyperacidity. Taking Razo and Olmozest. Side effects of medication?

I am having acid re flux and hyper acidity especially when I eat in parties and hotels for the last 6 months. I took Razo 20 for two months and the relief was temporary and when I stopped taking Razo, the acid re flux came back. I am taking Olmozest 40 mg for the last 4 years for Hypertension . I would like to know if it is due to side effect of taking Olmozest and if not what I should do to get relief from the problem. D.Geetha Gayathri email id: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012