Have acid reflux. Feeling nausea with fast heart beat. Is this anxiety related?

Yes i have extreme acid reflux . Ive had it for around 5 years. Ive been off work for 3 months now.i have nausia everyday about 3 months ago i had a bad attack my heart was beating so fast.i thought i was going too die. When i sleep at night lately my heart is beating s.o fast for hours. People thinks its anxiety . But life is good right now. Been to ruetdoctor theyvecant figure it out did so many test.please helpi feel like im getting sucidal.heart thing scares me
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013