Have achy sore arm. Had Pneumonia vaccine and blood test taken from arm. Suggestions?

Hi I have had a pneumonia vaccine today, and blood tests taken from my right arm , this was at about 10 am this morning. I have had a achy sore arm all day but it has not got better if anything it has got worse. the pain from the blood test is just around the vain and hurts to stretch my arm or lift things. The pain near the area where I had my Pneumonia Jab in the higher part of my arm but the pain is spreading to the armpit and side of my right breast . please help me as i am in much discomfort.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013