Have ache below sternum. What to do?

Hi, I am experiencing a dull ache that feels like a sour sensation in the area beneath my sternum in the past week. In the past three days, I have also been experiencing a dark brown/black-ish mucus discharge that is visible on the toilet paper when I clean up after a pee. Should I be concerned?
The ache started happening when I started on a cleanse program using a product called Isagenix. Four days into the 11-day cleanse, I found that some ingredients in there don't agree with me and have since stopped using it. This was five days ago. Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013