Have abnormal vaginal feeling, pregnant. Did pelvic examination, blood, urine test. Prolapse?

Hello, I am 24 years old and 20 weeks pregnant (first pregnancy) I was Arthur hospital today due to a sensation of something in my vagina. They did a pelvic exam and could not see anything abnormal. Checked my urine and blood too- all normal. I continue to have this sensation and I am wondering if its possible to have a prolapse (I do not feel any significant buldge only slight swelling) or just swelling internally due to extra blood flow?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013