Have abnormal periods and pregnancy symptoms. Had surgery for cervical dysplasia. Any need to worry?

Hi I had a week early period on jan 23 it only lasted 2 days and then just stopped out of no where, now today feb 11 i have started bleeding again. i took a test friday night feb 8 and it was negative, i dont know if its to early to take a test. i have been having alot of pregnancy symptoms just like i did with my first child. but i have also had cervical displaysia and had surgery to have it removed a few years ago. way before having my first child. im just worried and dont know whats going on with me becuz this has never happened.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013