Have abnormal period, nausea, back pain, cramps, headache and dizziness. Pregnancy test negative. Cause?

hi i was under diane 35 due to polyovarian cysts though i have already stopped taking the medication. lastly my period did not come as normal, the first day it was jus spotting and the days following there was nothing much. i have been getting nausea , when i stand for sometime my back hurts and at times i have cramps and getting headaches and dizzy at times, did a pregnancy test it turned negative, my hcg level on serum is below 1. kindly assist what could be the problem? thank you
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013