Have abdominal pain, tender breasts, smelly vagina. Had unsafe sex. Did not ejaculate inside. Chances of pregnancy?

i have been keeping track of my ovulation stages , LAST week was one of them.(april 7-11) My boyfriend of 3 years and I have been having sex unprotected and with no use of any birth control. It has been now four days after my ovulation stage and i have been having tummy cramp, sensitivity to certain smells and also my breast feel kind of tender, not to extreme though. Regardless, we had sex four days in a row and he never finishes inside of me directly but he finished very very close to my vagina, and some times near my anal area where I feel the semen just drip back down around my vagina. and then he started to put his fingers inside of me, at times he didnt even clean him self he ejaculated outisde of my vagina but finishes near my vagina and then put his penis back in. He did this for the four days of my peak. Can I be pregnant? and is it even possible to feel these symptoms so soon?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013