Have abdominal pain, nausea, headache and constipation. Taking Domeperidone and Prilosec. Suggestions?

Have had GI issues for 2 years, for the past 3 days the pain has intensifies. Abdominal pain in the rib area( burning, sharp pain like glass) nausea, headache, constipation. All tests like ultrasound X-rays and labs came back normal when I was seen at the ER yesterday. I was d. With IBS - year ago but I don t buy it. Recently started on domperidone , Prilosec daily with miralax and felt great for a week and then episode of extreme pain that has lasted 3 days
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013