Have abdominal pain, loose stool and vomiting sensation. Have chronic gas problem and high TG level. What to do?

Background: I have a chronic gas problem and very high TG level (900 +). Already consulted gastro last year and he recommended regular use of phenofibrate.
Health issue today morning: Since today morning i have been feeling like vomiting and mild stomach pain. Stool passed twice since morning was also loose. Pain has gone even milder now and other situation is seems to be under control.
Somewhere read that throat infection is somehow related to this situation hence, mentioning, few days ago i had throat infection which has cured without medicine.
Please suggest cure.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013