Have abdominal pain, gassy, bloated, burping, minimal bowel movements. Taken hcg diet, injections. Normal after diet?

Im a 26 yr old female. 143lbs and i just finished the hcg diet with injections last week. I had diarrhea 2 weeks prior to stopping and now have abdominal pain and gassy, full feeling. I was admitted to the hospital last week for a possible bowel obstruction which was ruled out. Now, I feel the pain in the left side near my pancreas and large intestine. Bowel movements are minimal, but I am burping all the time. Is this normal for someone to go through after the diet?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013