Have abdominal pain, gas, bloating and nausea. Pregnancy test negative. What to do?

Hi for the past 5 days I have had pain in my lower abdominal area, it started by feeling like I was due on my period with cramps however I knew I wasn t due on as I have regular periods. My stomach has felt very gassy i have had the odd bit of diorreha and the pain seems so be moving all around my tummy area, I am also very bloated and a bit nauseas we are currently trying for a baby so the first thing i did was a pregnancy test which was negative. Any ideas what this may be?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013