Have abdominal pain, diarrhoea, nausea, losing weight. Not cured by antibiotic, on sazo 1000. Looking for best treatment

Hi My mother complains about left side abdominal pain for the last 20 years and diarrea, weight loss ,pain in stomach are the symtoms and sometimes nausea also occurs.3 days Stool test indicated Giardia and she took antibiotics for that but problems persisit.Lot of gurgling sounds gets to hear from her stomach so now doctor advised her to take SAZO 1000 2 times a day but homephatic doctors says that sazo will give effect if u r using it but once u stop then problem will remain there.SAZO wont cure. please suggest us.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012