Have abdominal pain, blood in urine and fever. All tests done. No medication now. What to do?

hi just a few questions,last week i had lower abdominal pain when i went to the loo,and went to see the g docs,i had bloode in my urine,protein and had a bit of temprature,i also had swabs taken,but they came back clear.i hav been experiencing pain when i walk around,but when im resting its not so bad, the pain i have been getting feels lyk i am in labour,nw its calming down its getting more like a period pain at one side,iv also noticed i hav got circular dents in my forehead,that is a different colour from my own skin,should i be concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013