Have abdominal pain and vaginal bleeding on drinking alcohol. Taking contraceptive. Solution?

I went out drinking with my friends last night, drank a lot of alcohol, I only get to get out once in a while, any time I do I get horrible abdominal pain late that same night or the next morning, as I did this morning. I started bleeding out of my vagina , but I m on two forms of contraceptive to stop bleeding because I have such a bad hemorrhaging problem. I don t know whether or not to go to the doctor or not.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013