Have abdominal pain and gastritis. All tests done, given h pylori treatment. Taken mesalamine. What to do?

please help - Hi, i am 28 years old male from india, i am suffering from abdominal pain and gastritis for the last one year now, i have gone through all the medical tests. i have been diagnosed with sliding hiatal hernia and ulcers in ileum and a ...positive TB gold test....but negative mantoux chest xray and barium follow through reports are absolutely fine. i have been given h pylori treatment for 14 days apart from this all my blood tests and medical reports are ok. i dont have a history of diarrhea, though i suffer from constipation at times and change in bowel habits....i feel distended abdomin, tenderness and i find difficult to keep the food down..there is no loss of appetite but i have lost around 8kgs in one year....since october 2012 my weight is stable (55kgs). my doctor says i dont have TB or crohn's. i have taken mesalamine (mesacol) for 6 weeks but there is no improvement. my homeopathic doctor says i have amoebiasis colitis. i am really confused dont know what to do as nothing seems to work for me. please suggest and help me to lead a happy life. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013