Have abdominal pain. Have bloating, pressure, swelling. CT scan normal. Shows predominantly fat attenuation mass. Take out the mass?

I am 42 with abdominal pain. My symptoms are bloating,pressure, swelling , pain on my lower right side
I look like I'm 8 months pregnant! My stomach usually gets bloated the week of my menstrual then it goes
Back to normal, but this time it has been swollen and painful for 2 days.
I had a pelvic abdominal CT Scan done last month and the results were normal ( liver spleen and pancreas).
It did show i have a heterogeneous but predominantly fat attenuation mass in my right adrenal gland approximately 3.3x2.9x3.8 cm
My questions are Can this be one of the causes of my swollen abdomial ?Should i request this mass to be taken out? My Dr said its nothing to worry about because of the size and follow up in 4 months have another
CT SCAN done to see if it has grown. Should I go to the Hospital emergency regarding the symptoms i am feeling now??
Asked On : Sun, 21 Jul 2013