Have abdominal discomfort, diagnosed with IBS. Blood test shows borderline neutropenic and bilirubin. Cause?

Hi I have has abdominal discomfort for years relating to constipation and then bouts of diorrhea. I have been diagnosed with ibs . Each time I have a blood test it comes back as borderline neutropenic and bilirubin of about 30. My USS showed a slightly enlarged spleen. I am taking microgyon contraceptive and 40mg fluoxetine daily. What could be causing this and should I ask for further tests?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013