Have abdominal discomfort and problem in pelvic area. Frequent urination. On antibiotics. What to do?

I've been having a problem around my pelvic area for a couple of weeks now, I've been on two types of antibiotics and im on the second round of them right now, i feel like i have to urinate after I've already gone to the toilet i also have abdominal discomfort and my legs are sore. every time i go the the doctors they just suggest more antibiotics and don't take any further tests or anything (like ultrasounds to check if its something else), any idea what this is or what i can do?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013