Have abdominal cramps. Negative pregnancy test report. History of miscarriage. What should I do?

Hi, I am 4 days late for my period, I m always regular give or take 1 day. I am ttc and have been having period like cramps on and off for the past week but no period. I usually get one day of intense cramping then period comes next day. The last time I felt like this I had an early miscarriage and am terrified its happening again! I took a home preg test yesterday, neg. could i be miscarrying again? If so why would I have another miscarriage so early when I have been checked out to make sure my womanly parts are in good shape? When should I take another preg test? I also hav been constipated the past 5 days and so tired really have no energy. Tyia
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012