Have abdominal cramping, nausea, bloating, itchy skin and irregular bowel movement. Pregnancy test negative. Suggestions?

Hi i have been having abdominal and stomach cramping, nausea, gas and i tightness like bloating feeling in my stomach. i have also had itchy skin and irregular bowel movements. I have had negative hpt and beta hcg test. My last period was light and i am worried i could be pregnant even though the test are negative. i am on the pill but had unprotected sex 10 weeks ago. DO you think i am stressing myself into the symptoms? thanks
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013