Have abdomen pain with weakness and anxiety. Got liver test done. Whats wrong with me?

I had abdomen pain ON 05-02-2013 and when i tested LFT my SGOT-76, SGPT-113, GGTP-416 & ALP-265 16-02-2013, GOT ADMITTED IN HOSPITAL AND NOW AFTER THREE WEEKS OF REST AND MEDICATION IT IS NOW SGOT-47, SGPT-52, GGTP-123 AND ALP-135, BILIRUBIN DIRECT-0.21. I STILL FEEL HEAVYNESS IN RIGHT ABDOMEN AREA ( LIVER ) AND WEAKNESS WITH LOTS OF ANXITEY. PLEASE SUGGEST THE REASON FOR INCREASED VALUES OF LFT TEST AND MY PRESENT CONDITION.I AM VERY WORRIED AND STILL ON BED REST. REGARDS
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013